Going to the Canadian Grand Prix at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Going to the 2018 Canadian Grand Prix at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Are you going to the 2018 Canadian Grand Prix at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve? Join or start a discussion below and swap notes with other people who are going to this race.

You can also find more discussion threads about going to the Canadian Grand Prix and the 2017 discussion thread is here.

Chris Mottram
    Participant

Tickets are on sale. I got 2 in grandstand 24, section 4. From looking at videos they are right on the hairpin. Roll on next June!

supernicebob
    Participant

Is there anyone from the UK attending the race this weekend? I believe one of my photos has been used (with permission) in a Honda advert that might be in the race programme and like to get a copy if that’s the case. Please get in contact if you think you can help!

Maciek
    Participant

I’ll be there, general admission tix were like 20$ on presale last year : )

JReynolds
    Participant

Hi guys, I’m doing a research on the Formula 1 Grand Prix of Canada and more precisely on the work organization and how tourist activities influence the kind of job offer during the Grand Prix.

If you have been to the Grand Prix this year or last year, please answer my online survey. It’s anonymous and it will take you only 5 minutes.

Tks!

https://limesurvey.uqam.ca/index.php/394115?lang=en

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.