Which Formula One driver made the most of the Italian Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Monza.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2020 Italian Grand Prix weekend?
- No opinion (0%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (1%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (1%)
- Lance Stroll (1%)
- Sergio Perez (0%)
- Pierre Gasly (39%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (1%)
- Lando Norris (1%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (49%)
- Alexander Albon (0%)
- Max Verstappen (0%)
- Charles Leclerc (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Lewis Hamilton (7%)
Total Voters: 267
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2020 Italian Grand Prix
- Grosjean “obviously jealous” but pleased for Gasly after win
- Russell “just presumed” signal meant pit entry was closed at Monza
- Exclusive: Tost on how Gasly bounced back to become a race-winner at AlphaTauri
- 2020 Italian Grand Prix Star Performers
- Gasly: I’m ready for Red Bull return
Debates and polls
- Which qualifying format is the best in motorsport?
- Which F1 tracks would feature on your 2023 calendar?
- Which team has the best driver line-up on the 2023 F1 grid?
- Should the FIA only accept new teams with existing racing pedigree into Formula 1?
- What was the best motorsport game released in 2022?