Which Formula One driver made the most of the 70th Anniversary Grand Prix weekend?
It’s time to give your verdict on which driver did the best with the equipment at their disposal over the last three days.
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most at Silverstone.
Driver performance summary
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2020 70th Anniversary Grand Prix?
- Max Verstappen (65%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (15%)
- Charles Leclerc (14%)
- Alexander Albon (2%)
- No opinion (1%)
- Lando Norris (1%)
- Pierre Gasly (1%)
- Daniil Kvyat (0%)
- Nicholas Latifi (0%)
- George Russell (0%)
- Kevin Magnussen (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (0%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (0%)
- Lance Stroll (0%)
- Lewis Hamilton (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Sebastian Vettel (0%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
Total Voters: 98
An RaceFans account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2020 70th Anniversary Grand Prix
- 2020 70th Anniversary Grand Prix Star Performers
- Williams expect to compete for points “on merit” soon
- Wolff “happy to go to court” as Horner calls for FIA to examine Mercedes’ role in Racing Point case
- Albon eager to understand how his “amazing” Red Bull improved
- Verstappen at his irrepressible best as tyres trip Mercedes
Debates and polls
- Which qualifying format is the best in motorsport?
- Which F1 tracks would feature on your 2023 calendar?
- Which team has the best driver line-up on the 2023 F1 grid?
- Should the FIA only accept new teams with existing racing pedigree into Formula 1?
- What was the best motorsport game released in 2022?