Which F1 driver was the best performer during the Singapore Grand Prix weekend?
Review how each driver got on below and vote for who impressed you the most during the last race weekend.
Driver performance summary
|Driver||Started||Gap to team mate (Q)||Laps leading team mate||Pitted||Finished||Gap to team mate (R)|
|Daniil Kvyat||7th||+0.272s||60/60||2||9th||Not on same lap|
|Kevin Magnussen||15th||-0.135s||60/60||2||10th||Not on same lap|
|Jolyon Palmer||18th||+0.135s||0/60||2||15th||Not on same lap|
|Carlos Sainz Jnr||6th||-0.272s||0/60||3||14th||Not on same lap|
|Pascal Wehrlein||19th||-0.629s||58/59||2||16th||Not on same lap|
|Esteban Ocon||21st||+0.629s||1/59||3||18th||Not on same lap|
- 2016 Singapore Grand Prix tyre strategies and pit stops
- 2016 Singapore Grand Prix lap charts
- 2016 Singapore Grand Prix lap times and fastest laps
Vote for your driver of the weekend
Which driver do you think did the best job throughout the race weekend?
Who got the most out of their car in qualifying and the race? Who put their team mate in the shade?
Cast your vote below and explain why you chose the driver you picked in the comments.
Who was the best driver of the 2016 Singapore Grand Prix weekend?
- Nico Rosberg (34%)
- Sebastian Vettel (33%)
- Daniel Ricciardo (14%)
- Fernando Alonso (5%)
- Kevin Magnussen (5%)
- Kimi Raikkonen (3%)
- Daniil Kvyat (2%)
- Sergio Perez (2%)
- Nico Hulkenberg (1%)
- Lewis Hamilton (0%)
- Max Verstappen (0%)
- Marcus Ericsson (0%)
- Esteban Gutierrez (0%)
- Romain Grosjean (0%)
- Esteban Ocon (0%)
- Pascal Wehrlein (0%)
- No opinion (0%)
- Jenson Button (0%)
- Felipe Nasr (0%)
- Carlos Sainz Jnr (0%)
- Jolyon Palmer (0%)
- Valtteri Bottas (0%)
- Felipe Massa (0%)
Total Voters: 527
An F1 Fanatic account is required in order to vote. If you do not have one, register an account here or read more about registering here
When this poll is closed the result will be displayed instead of the voting form.
2016 Singapore Grand Prix
- Narrow Singapore Driver of the Weekend win for Rosberg
- Singapore Grand Prix gets second-highest rating
- 2016 Singapore Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Hamilton expects more braking problems in 2017
- Top ten pictures from the 2016 Singapore Grand Prix
Debates and polls
- Which qualifying format is the best in motorsport?
- Which F1 tracks would feature on your 2023 calendar?
- Which team has the best driver line-up on the 2023 F1 grid?
- Should the FIA only accept new teams with existing racing pedigree into Formula 1?
- What was the best motorsport game released in 2022?