Felipe Nasr has been given a three-place grid penalty for impending Felipe Massa during qualifying for the Brazilian Grand Prix.
The stewards also gave Nasr two penalty points on his licence for the incident which occurred in Q1. Both drivers proceeded to Q2, and Massa went on to reach Q3.
“The penalty is a shame,” said Nasr, “but I will do my best to finish the race in the points.”
See the updated Brazilian Grand Prix grid
2015 Brazilian Grand Prix
- Verstappen takes third Driver of the Weekend win
- The 2015 turn-off goes on in Brazil
- Ericsson contact was a racing incident – Maldonado
- Williams drops Massa appeal on cost grounds
- Was Brazil more proof F1’s overtaking gimmicks aren’t working any more?