Footage from the four-day test at the Circuit de Catalunya from February 28th to March 3rd will be broadcast from 2pm on the Sky 3D and Sky Sports F1 channels. Coverage on the final day will start at 1pm.
The coverage will be presented by Simon Lazenby with commentary from David Croft. It will also be shown in HD for those without 3D televisions.
Sky’s director of 3D John Cassy said: ?óÔé¼?ôIt?óÔé¼Ôäós proved a huge success with other sports, and now for the first time ever, 3D will bring TV viewers a new perspective on Formula 1.
Sky F1 commentator Martin Brundle said: “3D will show us the real challenges of the race track with added depth and perspective. It will be a new, immersive experience for viewers and I can?óÔé¼Ôäót wait to see what F1 action in 3D will reveal.”
2013 F1 season
- Mercedes originally favoured Heidfeld for Hamilton’s seat
- Take F1 Fanatic’s new 2013 season quiz
- F1 Fanatic’s new year thanks and credits 2014
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2013 season review
- The drivers, teams and cars of 2013
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® F1 Fanatic | f1fanatic.co.uk