There may be rain in Monza today but it should clear up ahead of the 14th race weekend of 2010.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday are all expected to be dry with temperatures in the mid-to-low 20s.
The EUMETSAT weather radar shows the band of rain in the region at the moment will clear up over the next 24 hours leaving a dry track for practice.
However the precipitation forecast at Metrociel shows fresh showers heading to the area on the Monday after the race.
Keep an eye out for any changes in the forecast over the next few days which may show this rainfall reaching the track earlier in the weekend.
Location of Monza
2010 Italian Grand Prix
- Technical review: Italian Grand Prix
- Jamey Price watches the Italian Grand Prix at Monza
- Hamilton: “I could have done some passing”
- Sutil: “I was in the wrong place everywhere”
- H?â??lkenberg’s drive “his best to date”
- 2010 Italian Grand Prix – the complete F1 Fanatic race weekend review
- Who was the best driver of the Italian Grand Prix weekend? (Poll)
- Late scare with de la Rosa can’t keep Alonso from victory (Ferrari race review)
- Set-up gamble pays off for Button as Hamilton crashes (McLaren race review)
- Vettel recovers to surprise fourth after mid-race drama (Red Bull race review)